NOVATEK’s board of directors approve agenda for annual general meeting of shareholders
Moscow. PAO NOVATEK (the “Company”) announced the results of its Board of Directors (the “Board”) meeting held in preparation for the Company’s upcoming Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”).
The Board has approved the following agenda for the Company’s AGM:
- To approve the Company’s Russian statutory accounts and annual report for the year ended 31 December 2019, and the allocation of profit, including approval of the final dividend payable to shareholders based on 2019 results;
- Election of members of the Board of Directors of PAO NOVATEK;
- Election of members of the Revision Commission of PAO NOVATEK;
- To appoint the Company’s auditor for 2020;
- To approve the remuneration to members of NOVATEK’s Board of Directors; and
- To approve the remuneration to members of NOVATEK’s Revision Commission.
The Board decided to convene the Company’s AGM on the 24 April 2020. Shareholders at the close of business on the 31 March 2020 will be entitled to participate in the Company’s AGM.